Wednesday 18 September 2013

Hellloooo! (General update - plus dog pic)

I've been pretty absent online lately. Sorry about that. It's mostly due to starting a new job (yay!) and being pretty busy with writing projects (also yay!), leaving me little time for blogging (and tweeting, as it happens).

I just wanted to check in and say I am here, I'm ok and regular service will soon be resumed :)

Thanks for your patience. Here's a cheery picture of our dogs to make it all better.

Reviews coming up include:
Witchfall by Victoria Lamb (loved it - read Witchstruck first; both are ace)
Emily and Patch by Jessie Williams (a truly lovely read - definitely recommended)
Bones of the Lost by Kathy Reichs (great for Tempe Brennan fans)

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo of your dogs! I understand busy, hopefully you'll find a balance and come back to us, no hurry though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth,
    I'm also struggling against the time bandits, without the excuse of a new job or young children. I think we all take on so much these days.

    Or perhaps our mothers and grandmothers weren't trying to write books, and reviews. They certainly didn't have all the gadgets we have, to supposedly make our lives easier.

    I fancy reading both Witchstruck, and Witchfall, must get the Kindle loaded up for cosy evenings by the log burner. Perhaps this is why I'm not getting much writing done!

    Take care, and good luck with the job. X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...