I have now been blogging for 9 months and this is the one hundredth post I've published. These are my blogging highlights:
- I've made lots of new online friends, many of them writers or book bloggers. The online book community rocks and I'm so happy to have my small place in it.
- I got to go to Orion's Indigo book blogger event, which was awesome!
- I've written 21 book review posts.
- I completed the A-Z Challenge, have reviewed the required 12 books for the British Books Challenge (don't think I'll make the magic 50, but I'll keep tagging them and see where I get to), and am participating in the #writecampaign too (see my last post for my entry on the first challenge).
- I've been interviewed on Michele's blog A Wanderer in Paris. Most exciting to visit another blog!
- Most importantly, it's given me a focus for regular writing that complements my other writing. I love the range of stuff that's possible on here. It really does reflect my diverse interests at this point, which is great.